-Garlic cloves finely chopped
-Our Himalayan salt
-Our black pepper corns
-Our EVOO olive oil
-Our Chickpea pasta
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high. Add the pasta to the boiling water and reduce the heat to medium and cook for 8 minutes.
2. In a wide, deep skillet, heat the oil over medium-high. Add olive oil, garlic and black pepper and sauté for a couple of minutes. Add the chickpeas
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until chickpeas get a golden color and toast coat, 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Transfer about half the chickpeas to a bowl. Reserve for garnish.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and add heavy cream. Cook and stirring occasionally until slightly thickened.
6. Remove from the heat, add the spinach and stir for 30 seconds.
7. Save 1/4 of pasta water and drain the pasta, add olive oil, stir and transfer the pasta directly to the sauce.
8. Add the pasta water and stir.
9. Serve immediately, topped with chickpea, Parmigiano Reggiano and squeez a lemon on top.