• Olive oil
• Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a casserole dish (11x7 inches)
- In a large pot bring 6 1/3 cups of half water and half milk to a boil. Add 1 tbsp of salt.
- Pour in contents of package and stir with a whisk to prevent lumps from forming.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 5-8 minutes while stirring continuously until you get the thick texture.
- Remove from heat and add butter, salt, pepper, and cheese to taste.
- Pour mixture in the casserole dish and bake for approximately 20min. Set aside and let it cool down.
- Once cool, cut into squares and enjoy!