• Cherry tomato halves
• Radish halves
• Spring mix
• Olive oil
• Parmesan Cheese
• In a large pot bring 6 1/3 cups of water to a boil. Add 1 tbsp of salt.
• Pour in contents of package and stir with a whisk to prevent lumps from forming.
• Reduce heat to medium and cook 5-8 minutes while stirring continuously until you get the desired texture.
• Remove from heat and add butter, salt, pepper, and cheese to taste.
• In a separate bowl add spring mix, cherry tomatoes and radishes, seasoned with olive oil, salt and pepper.
• Serve and enjoy!