- Sourced from southern Italy, Giusto Sapore’s Black Bella Di Cerignola Olives are extra-large whole olives that have a decadent meaty bite and smooth, mild flavor.
- Each olive is delicately handpicked by local artisans to ensure premium quality.
- Conveniently ready to serve, our Black Bella Di Cerignola olives bring distinct Italian flavor to your table.
- Carefully packaged for optimal freshness and beautiful presentation.
- Perfect for an antipasto platter, as a savory snack, or to enhance dishes.
Giusto Sapore’s Black Bella Di Cerignola Olives hail from the Puglia region in the southeast, where each olive is home-grown and handpicked by local artisans. Once selected from the trees, our Bella Di Cerignola olives undergo a careful, three-step process of soaking in a curing brine, resting in a water bath, and then packed in fresh, light brine. This traditional process is key for ripening the olive into the Italian fare we’ve grown to love. Each savory, ready-to-serve bite will deliver an authentic taste of the Mediterranean.