- Imported from Italy, Giusto Sapore’s Classic Panettone is a sweet, Italian bread made with 100% butter and generous portions of raisins and candied orange peels.
- Our all-natural, dome-shaped cake is hung upside down while cooling to preserve its distinct shape and light texture.
- Enjoy it plain, toasted with butter, with sweet crema, or use it as a base for French Toast.
- Originating from Milan, our classic panettone is made by the hands of local bakers that have perfected a time-tested recipe for centuries.
- Our colorful bundle comes pre-wrapped in beautifully branded packaging, complete with a bright red bow, making it ideal for gift giving.
Giusto Sapore’s Classic Panettone is a sweet, Italian bread made with 100% butter and generous portions of raisins and candied orange peels. Known throughout Europe and beyond, our dome-shaped dessert is light and airy, making it a decadent delight with coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or sweet wine. Traditionally prepared as a holiday staple during Christmas, New Year’s and Easter, this sweet cake can be served year-round. Perfect gift for the foodie in your life, a Secret Santa, hostess with the mostess, a housewarming party, and more.