- Imported from northern Italy, Giusto Sapore’s Superior Aged White Balsamic is expertly crafted following traditional recipes using cooked grape must and naturally fermented wine vinegar.
- Ensuring the highest quality and authentic flavor, our aged, white balsamic is made using only hand-picked grapes exclusive to the Modena region, which are then skinned during the cooking process.
- The Superior Aged White Balsamic condiment features a density of 1.23 - 1.28, 4.5% acidity level, and a delicate, sweet, and tangy flavor with a thick, velvety texture.
- Perfect for salads, marinades, meats, quick reductions, and sauces.
- All-natural, vegan, and gluten free.
Imported from northern Italy, Giusto Sapore’s gourmet Superior Aged White Balsamic is expertly crafted following traditional recipes and the finest hand-picked grapes Modena’s vines have to offer. The aged, white balsamic is flawlessly made using cooked grape must, naturally fermented wine vinegar, and then is aged in wooden barrels for superior flavor. A quick splash of this versatile condiment is all you need to effortlessly add high-quality flavor to any of your dishes.