- Imported from Italy, Giusto Sapore’s Traditional Panettone is a sweet, Italian bread made with generous portions of raisins and candied orange peels.
- Our all-natural, dome-shaped cake is hung upside down while cooling to preserve its distinct shape and light texture.
- Enjoy it plain, toasted with butter, with sweet crema, or use it as a base for French Toast.
- Originating from Milan, our traditional panettone is made by the hands of local bakers that have perfected a time-tested recipe for centuries.
- Perfect gift for the foodie in your life, a Secret Santa, hostess with the mostess, a housewarming party, and more.
Giusto Sapore’s Traditional Panettone is a sweet Italian bread that originated in Milan back in the 15th century. The dome-shaped dessert is light, airy, and filled with raisins and candied orange peels. Traditionally prepared as a holiday staple during Christmas, New Year’s and Easter, this sweet cake can be served year-round. Enjoy it plain, toasted with butter, powdered sugar, or with a generous dollop of mascarpone cheese and serve with coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or sweet wine.