Peanut Torrone - 3 Pack Gift Set (100G) - Flavors: Gianduia, Pistachio & Mixed BerriesRegular price $9.99
- PERFECT FOR EVERY OCCASION – A must-have for every foodie and household! Gift this gourmet torrone set for the hostess with the mostess, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, housewarming parties, or any event to experience a decadent taste of Italy.
- THREE FLAVOR VARIETY SET – Indulge in sweet Italian decadence with Giusto Sapore’s gourmet Peanut Torrone Gift Set. Gianduia features chopped hazelnuts; Pistachio features shelled pistachios; Mixed Berries features a mix of forest berries. All-natural and gluten free, our delicious torrone are perfect for an after-dinner dessert or celebratory treat you can enjoy year-round.
- IMPORTED FROM ITALY – Giusto Sapore’s assortment of gourmet torrone are made in northern Italy’s Lombardy region from an original recipe featuring premium almonds, silken honey, and farm-fresh egg whites.
- UNMATCHED FLAVOR – This carefully curated gift set includes Giusto Sapore’s artisanal torrone that beautifully blends enticing textures and flavors of toasted almonds to create a confectionery heaven.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Giusto Sapore is a family-run business, passionate about delivering an authentic tasting experience, which is why every item is carefully sourced from the hands of local farmers, bakers, and roasters in Italy and other regions in Europe that boast centuries-old, time-tested recipes.
Looking for a unique gift that your friends and family will love? Giusto Sapore’s gourmet torrone is a popular Italian nougat that every foodie or gourmand should have in their home. The Peanut Torrone Gift Set has been carefully curated into one decadently sweet package that is imported from Italy and delivered straight to your kitchen table. This artisanal set makes a terrific gift for the gourmand in your life, an in-law, the hostess with the mostess, Secret Santa, and more!
Giusto Sapore’s premium, artisanal torrone is a quintessential holiday candy in Italy that beautifully blends enticing textures and flavors of toasted nuts to create a confectionery heaven. This sweet indulgence is made from an authentic Italian recipe with premium almonds, silken honey, and farm-fresh egg whites straight from Northern Italy’s Lombardy region. This all-natural candy can be enjoyed year-round as an after-dinner dessert or celebratory treat.