Traditional PandoroRegular price $14.99
- Imported from Italy, Giusto Sapore’s Traditional Pandoro is a sweet Italian bread dusted with powdered sugar to resemble the snowy peaks of the Italian Alps during winter.
- Our all-natural, dome-shaped cake is hung upside down while cooling to preserve its distinct shape and light texture.
- Enjoy it plain, toasted with butter, with sweet crema, or as a base for French Toast.
- Originating from Veneto, our traditional pandoro is made by the hands of local bakers that have perfected a time-tested recipe for centuries.
- Terrific gift option, especially for the holidays or to bring to any family or friend gathering to experience an authentic taste of Italy.
Giusto Sapore’s Traditional Pandoro is a sweet, traditional Italian bread that originated in Veneto, dating back to the 17th century. The dome-shaped dessert is light, airy, and dusted with powdered sugar to resemble the snowy peaks of the Italian Alps during winter. Traditionally prepared as a holiday staple during Christmas, New Year’s and Easter, this sweet cake can be served year-round. Enjoy it plain with coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or sweet wine.