- Imported from northern Italy, Giusto Sapore’s Balsamic Vinegar P.G.I. is made from cooked or concentrated grape must and naturally fermented wine vinegar.
- Ensuring the highest quality and authentic flavor, our balsamic vinegar is made exclusively in the Modena region, using hand-picked grapes and is P.G.I. certified.
- The Balsamic Vinegar P.G.I. features a density of 1.08 - 1.12, 6% acidity level, and an intense aroma with a bittersweet and sour flavor.
- Perfect addition to your favorite condiments, oils, salads, marinades, meats, and sauces or cook down to make a balsamic reduction.
- All-natural, vegan, and gluten free.
Imported from northern Italy, Giusto Sapore’s gourmet Balsamic Vinegar P.G.I. is expertly crafted following traditional recipes and the finest hand-picked grapes Modena’s vines have to offer. The balsamic vinegar is flawlessly made from cooked or concentrated grape must and naturally fermented wine vinegar, then aged for a minimum of 60 days in wooden barrels for superior flavor. Our Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is P.G.I. certified, which means it is produced exclusively in the protected geographical area of Modena, Italy. A quick splash of this versatile vinegar is all you need to effortlessly add high-quality flavor to marinades, dressings, bread, and more.